So There, the column is available in newspapers, Tri-City Review and The Call, Saraland and Citronelle respectively. It is also published in Mobilebaytimes.com.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Four Preachers

Four preachers decided to get away from in all. They reasoned, everyone comes to them confessing sins and they had no one to turn to. It was time for them to confide in each other. The four reverends rented a boat, went out in a lake to be alone.

"Brothers, "the first preacher said, "Let us spill our hearts to each other. I will start. Friends, my sin is booze. I love drinking. So much in fact that I get drunk all the time. The second pastor said, brothers, my sin is parties. I love to go to wild parties and get really crazy. Third pastor said, "brothers, my sin is women. I am not faithful to my wife. I have several girlfriends.

The three pastors looked at the fourth and said, ok pastor, your turn, what is your confession? The fourth pastor started rowing the boat to shore and said, "brothers, my sin is gossip, AND I CANT WAIT TO GET OFF THIS BOAT!"