So There, the column is available in newspapers, Tri-City Review and The Call, Saraland and Citronelle respectively. It is also published in Mobilebaytimes.com.

Friday, May 25, 2007

A Haunting We Will Go

Earlier this month, I was invited to spend a late night at Richards DAR House in downtown Mobile. For a magazine assignment, we accompanied a team of professional ghost investigators to see if the rumors were true, the house is haunted.

I've done ghost stories before i.e. A night in the Church St. Cemetery, but usally skeptical about spirits. But a buck is a buck, so to make a magazine article sale, I went.

Without giving away the story coming out in July's Mobile Bay Monthly Magazine, wow, wait until you see the picture Dennis Holt made! Some strange things did happen that night and I got a bit spooked in the accompanyment of spooks. At one time during a "ghost summoning" I was ready to get the heck outta there. My dilemma was (1) Stay in the house and risk possible harm or (2) Go outside, 11 pm at night, downtown Mobile and face definate harm.

I elected to stay inside. Ghosts can't be more harmful then Joachem St. at midnight.

Don't miss the article/photos, you will be hearing much more about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home